What Is Debt Consolidation?
Debt consolidation is a debt reduction system that allows you, our clients, to combine all your unsecured debts into one low-cost monthly payment. Instead of sending out payments on six or seven banks and store credit cards, you would simply make one low monthly payment.
We have been helping Canadians overcome financial hardships and unlike many mortgage brokers, we have solutions for you to fix:
Property Tax Arrears
Owe Revenue Canada
Power of Sale & Foreclosure
Why Would I Consider This Route?
- Pay of High-Interest Credit Cards and Lines of Credit at a lower rate
- Turn your bad debt that is damaging your credit into a good standing debt
- Paying out collections matters, Liens, and Judgments,
- Bring mortgage arrears up to date
- Bring arrears on property tax up to date
- Reduce payments month to month
- Take advantage of the low mortgage rates that are being offered in today’s market
- Cash for investments or any other wants or needs
- Funding for cars, boats, holidays, and even your children’s education
We have ways to better interest rates to lower your payments no matter your credit score or history. Call us today to discuss your debt consolidation at 1 (888) 704-1255 or Apply Now.
Borrow equity from your home and use the money towards a bigger purchase you couldn’t afford otherwise or cash out, consolidation of debt, etc.
Debt reduction system that allows you, our clients, to combine all your unsecured debts into one low-cost monthly payment. Instead of sending out payments on six or seven banks and store credit cards, you would simply make one low monthly payment.
Your credit score is a numerical indication of your creditworthiness. It is the primary factor that creditors and lenders use to decide whether or not they should extend credit to you.
Home Equity Line Of Credit
Looking for flexibility and minimum restrictions, a line of credit is the answer.
Powe Of Sale & Foreclosure
Missing mortgage payments can be crucial to the ownership of your home. Mortgage payments are expected to be made on time and failure to do so can lead to major financial consequences for the borrower.
Canadian Financial Solutions is a key figure in the private markets and has the experience that can help create the right investment for any risk portfolio with access to a wide variety of investment options taking into consideration your specific risk tolerance.